Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Benvenuto! Welcome xx



Benvenuto!


"The secret ingredient is always cheese" - Unknown 

Ciao fellow foodies, and lovers of all things Delizioso & Italiano!

My names is MamaG, and I absolutely love food. Especially cucina italiana.  I just love cooking, eating and exploring all dishes Italy has to offer. I eat with my eyes, then save the best for last... the tasting. That moment when your world stops... its just you and the incredible journey that you're about to be taken on.

This is what i want to share with you Mamas & Papas of all ages & cooking abilities.

Regulary I'm going to tantalise your senses and post a recipe, that even the most novice of cooks can produce.  Always popular with the family, simple fresh and always delizioso!

godetevi la vostra cucina....enjoy your cooking

Mama G xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment